[meteorite-list] Ad - small piece of the new chassignite, NWA 2737 on ebay ending tonight

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 31 16:26:42 2005

I have sale over 2000$ on ebay in this last
month....and all with full price, not type you take in
turn the people put the prices for 0.1$
Is good you go out from this list, are you under
broken with your idiocy emails where you paired others
meteorites with others....is good for you put me on
block list.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>

MSN Messanger: spacerocks at hotmail.com