[meteorite-list] AD - More NWA 3147 Eucrite Available

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 31 18:26:53 2005

Dear List,

A eucrite can have several different lithologies. I would not say that all
eucrites have a basaltic texture. Some polymict eucrites are completely
mixed while others like Agoult can't be described properly. Eucrites are an
extremely diverse group of achondrites so using the word basaltic as a
qualifier is alright.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection