[meteorite-list] Michael Casper is a thief

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 31 22:05:27 2005

For us newcomers ( collecting less than 3 yrs )could somebody please let us
know what it was that catapulted the Michael Casper name into infamy ?
His name is occasionally brought up but the dirt on him was never revealed.

Excuse me Mike , but Im really surprised you actually made a deal with this
guy back in February.

BE