[meteorite-list] The NWA Gold Rush is Over!

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 1 04:12:32 2005

Matteo,

Just once could you find someone to translate what you have to say correctly? Why do you have to pick English? Translate to another language that accommodates Italian better. Darren figured out the mystery of Italian to Yoda but most of us English speakers still don't understand. I don't mean this particular comment, just anything. How about an autobiography? You could give us a prologue in several languages to whet our appetites. You are an intelligent man with a fascinating history. With all the resources at our fingertips you insult us with your disregard. Just post in Italian and let us translate. I know I could do better but then again, why the hell would I care. You sure don't. Bah!

Bill

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it>