[meteorite-list] Steve I thought you were going to control your postings?

From: PrintsTodd_at_aol.com <PrintsTodd_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 1 13:02:39 2005

In a message dated 5/1/2005 9:32:26 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
mlblood_at_cox.net writes:
Greetings Dirk and endless numbers of other list members
who find dealing with Chicago Steve intolerable:
First, and foremost, and I am AMAZED people don't
get this - there IS a "delete" key on your computer. If you
find the posting of some individual frustrating, intolerable,
inexcusable or just plain undesirable, USE IT.
It is ridiculous to have MORE postings complaining
about Steve than even the landslide of postings from Steve,
himself.
If you cannot find it within yourself to see the humor or
just rib him - then, by all means, DON'T READ HIS POSTS. If
his posts are so upsetting to you, WHY DO YOU READ THEM???
(Can ANYONE answer that question? And Dirk, did you REALLY
think for one moment Steve was going to "control himself?"
Cummon, Dirk, you're a sophisticated guy. Do you even think
that is a possibility?)
I am astonished that people will actually REPLY to
Mateo - who was kicked off the list and then blatantly formed
multiple email addresses so he could sabotage the list owner
and continue to rain his - posts - on this list in blatant refusal
to be kicked off. What is the deal? How can people NOT "tolerate"
Chicago Steve and still give one moment's acknowledgement
of the existence of a completely out of control dealer who has
ripped off many members of this list & who ignores the list
owner's attempts to boot him off??? How do you justify that
in your heads?
Ya, Steve's negative feedback on eBay was out of line,
but he did apologize and straiten it out. 99.9% of his posts
are just overwhelming exuberance and a lack of awareness
of social propriety - quite different than ripping people off
and sabotaging the list moderator's attempt to keep you off
the list.
So, even taking the Italian saboteur out of the equation,
you are left with the posts of someone a lot of list members
do not care for. Fine - you have every right in the world not
to care fore anyone you choose. But please, don't post more
to the list than HE does complaining about him.
Remember folks: Delete, delete, delete.
It could be worse. If you don't believe me, go look at the
Blog. NO! On second thought, I wouldn't wish that one anyone.
Best wishes, and keep them Delete Keys oiled, Michael

Amen.
Delete, delete, delete, delete. Oil. Delete, delete, delete, delete, delete.
Oil. It reeeeally works!!!
TODD
Scottsdale