[meteorite-list] Steve's Posts

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 2 00:29:23 2005

And, of course, there is an other way to look at this.

If Steve hadn't made the 4 posts, the other 25 (now 26) would never have
followed.

Some people reach a "saturation point" quicker than others. Hasn't it been
evident in the last day or so that more people on this list are reaching
that point?

JKG