[meteorite-list] Ad, Entire collection sale upday

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 2 12:42:16 2005

Hi everyone,
Today is the day of the first eBay auctions of my private
collection pieces.
As you might know, I am liquidating one of the largest private
collections of meteorites in the world.
I have sold many via my website, and have begun listing selected
items on eBay at one cent!
Monday has over $10,000 in meteorites ending, most are still at
prices of less than 10% their actual value.
I offer according to the rules of this forum, free shipping to
anyone who reminds me of this when I sell the item. Of course, it is
being advertised elsewhere, so you must remind me of this offer when
you buy the item off of eBay.
Here is a list of the great pieces up for grabs Monday evening:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528209368
A very nice unclassified chondrite (LL or Carbonaceous, too hard to
tell) but a really ncie typ 3 meteorite no matter what it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528204744
Portales Valley? NOPE, sure looks like it though. Take a look at
this rarity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528197934
A piece for the serious collector, $6000 value, up for one cent!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528199952
The newest Pallasite known, still under analysis as it is a strange
one. Very rare fresh piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528218845
Little main mass, complete stone from Oman with photos and
collection bag.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528220736
Very nice rare Eucrite nodule from Vaca Muerta mesosiderite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528225304
Pena Blanca Spring Aubrite, very nice piece right from Bob Haag to
me to you!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528228723
Incredible buy. Bencubbin, 19 gram partslice. $3000 piece up for one
cent!

Again, this is well over $10,000 in meteorites, highest bid gets
them, don't wait 'cause ebay can mess up and you wouldnt get your
bid in.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteorite-hunter/

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritehunters/

I am also taking offers on everything in my collection, many have been sold,
but mush is still available /
This is your chance to get your hands on some of the rarest meteorites out
there, most from museum collections.
www.meteoriteguy.com/collection.htm
www.meteoriteguy.com/collectionold.htm.

Thanks