[meteorite-list] Matteo is at it again.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 3 13:32:09 2005

He is about to be removed from eBay again due to his own absolute stupidity.
It is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN to interfere with other peoples auctions.
    Matteo emailed a buyer who bought a piece from me last night, and he is
so stupid that he emailed this
"Dear unrealizedreality,
go to this site http://www.meteorites.cl and click on Vaca Muerta Eucrite
and look how much is the real price of a vaca muerta eucrite nodule...
$58....and you have pay over $200

            Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button
below.

Thank you,
meteorite2001"

Now, I know education is good in Italy, so I am not sure what his excuse
will be. He quotes the piece in Chile as being a better deal than mine
_at_$3.58 per grams and how my buyer was stupid for buying mine at only $2.82
per gram. Can someone help me out with this? I am confused.

Either way, Matteo has used another of his fake Id's to mess with my
auctions, I just spoke with ebay and they are looking into it. Since he has
been suspended before, and warned about this, they said his user id's will
likely be removed forever.
Why do you people still deal with this guy?
Sorry Matteo, you just couldn't contain yourself could you?
You just had to keep trying to mess with my auctions didn't you?
Well, enjoy building a new id with a new history again moron.

Mike Farmer