[meteorite-list] Ad - Excellent Auctions Ending.

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 3 18:04:37 2005

Dear List Members,

I am currently running several auctions that are due to end early this
evening, most started at just 99 cents. Be sure to check frequently as I
will be adding four or five new items each week starting tonight.

Items of interest this week:

Awesome Sikhote Alin Bullet:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528433732

A Big Taza Bullet:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528435767

A Real Now Famous Specimen of NWA 1877 Olivine Diogenite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528428353

One of a Few Garza Kits Left Currently Priced at Just $1.65
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528420065

And Several Thin Sections. Compare prices with others and you will see some
real bargains on these perfectly prepared examples:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528439081
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528439303
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528439542
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528439845
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528440037
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528440226

And to see the rest, click this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185