[meteorite-list] Farmer - answer from ebay

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 4 05:54:58 2005

Ebay have answer to my email sent yesterday. The
meteorite 2001 its of Mr. Mario Castellani of Mirano (
Ve ) and the telephone number of this person its a
fake why I have call and no person with this name
answer. I have ask to ebay of close the account of
this person - is not the first time other persons
broken me with bids on my auctions or emails sent to
others. All this is born why Farmer have put continue
fake informations on me, and some persons know me and
Farmer not have good relations - you find all this in
the meteorite blogger where many write against
Farmer....for this its easy build a fake ebay ID with
the informations of others....it happened also me and
have bids on my auctions, but I have blocked this and
addvise ebay. And with this I have close the
discussion forever.

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it