[meteorite-list] New Hampshire Mars rock

From: Treiman, Allan <treiman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 4 12:02:02 2005

Hi, list -

   I was one of the unhelpful scientist with this supposed
Mars Rock from New Hampshire. Years ago, I got emails with
photos of this rock, requesting that I look at it. But
the condition was, if I decided it was not Martian, that
I must prove exactly where on Earth it came from.

   Too much for me, so I begged off and wished the owner luck.

  Allan

Allan H. Treiman
Senior Staff Scientist
Lunar and Planetary Institute