[meteorite-list] 33,000,000,00 dollor "meteorwrong"

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 5 10:27:08 2005

Stan and all,

I remember this guy. He wrote me sometime in 1999,
maybe 2000. I told him then that this could not be
from Mars, in fact it is not a meteorite at all.
First off, could not be from Mars because Mars rocks
are small. No more than 50 lbs or so. (anyone care to
debate on the dynamics of ejection from Mars) And
also very unlikely for the moon as well.

Steve Schoner
American Meteorite Survey
http://www.geocities.com/meteorite_indentification

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 02:42:27 EDT 2005

did yall see this auction yet?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6530209169&rd=1

do you suppose the guy would let me finance the
purchase price at a rate of
3.3 cents per year for a billion years?