[meteorite-list] Markovka AD

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 5 13:31:51 2005

Piggiback!
Sorry, but my one is also so dirt cheap like Larry's one and entire Markovka
stones are not growing on the trees - take a look in Mark Bostick's article
archive.
And the Markovkas are alway very well preserved and beautiful (was perhaps
an observed fall), often with cool regmaglypts!
Write "Texas" instead of Russia and you could take 3$/g.
So be happy that Larry offers one for sale and me too, and if we say
pleasiplease perhaps Captain Blood will show us his 33kg main mass!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6175978200&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

or search for ID: pardelmops

Buckleboo!
Martin

(PS. If you're looking for cutting material, please don't take my one from
ebay, it's to pity for being destroyed, I have another 2,3kg entire mass,
which is not so georgeous shaped and more suitable for slicing).