[meteorite-list] Bernd's 60th Birthday

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 6 21:27:17 2005

You see Bernd?! There was no chance that we would forget your 60th Birthday!
I bet you thought you would get away with it! ;-)

So before you head off to Southern Germany with your family for your
birthday holiday, I'd also like to wish you a very Happy Birthday and thank
you for all your contributions both on and off list!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteorites.com.au