[meteorite-list] [FS - ebay] picritic shergotite endecut

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 6 23:09:59 2005

Stan,

If it has been officially microprobed, why didn't you get your own number
assignment? I do not like your insinuations that NWA 1110 wasn't properly
studied. When making a pairing conclusion usually the first number in a
series is used. In this case that would be NWA 1068 not NWA 1110.

I feel you are trying to create bad will here. I do not understand why you
feel the need to compare your material to ours. Last week it was a
Ureilite, before that it was a primitive achondrite, now a Martian piece.
Let scientists make pairing conclusions. Submit samples and have the work
done. I am not questioning the authenticity of your pieces, just you
tactics.

Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection