[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes for May is now up.

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 7 23:38:33 2005

"Does this mean you'll be giving your recent Franconia find to the
Smithsonian? After all, it really belongs to the people and not you
individually."

Hey Frank, don't get me started on the Smithsonian! The majority of the
meteorites are not on display, so they do the people no good. Besides they
are rotten thieves too, refer to the story of the Old Woman meteorite and
there attempt to steal it!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm