[meteorite-list] SSteve Arnold, Chicago!!!!

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 00:31:06 2005

Dana,
The only reason SSteve gives his "specks" away instead of selling them
on eBay or giving them to class rooms is simple. It's to draw attention
to himself. How much attention on the list would he have if he gave them
away to a local school? None! It's simple to see. If you knew him
like we know him, you'd know what we are talking about. It's all for
attention...."Look at me! Look at me!" What I saw from list members
was not bashing....merely suggestions for SSteve.

Ebay feedback is not the sole criteria for judgement. Actually, he's
been lucky in that department...eh, Howard?

Dave