[meteorite-list] Ad, Tonight is the night, $10, 000 + in meteorites ending on ebay

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 12:19:56 2005

He List members,
As my collection sale continues, I have placed another batch of
superb
meteorites specimens on eBay, ALL with one cent starting prices.
Over $10,000 in meteorites up for auction, which end TONIGHT.
Bid
early, don't let yourself get sniped at the last second.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6530150440
154.3 gram IMILAC SLICE, $32.00 piece!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6530159215
1003 gram SARATOV meteorite with great fusion crust.$4000.00 piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6530141483
Tenham, museum piece with old David New card, Monnig numbers.
$700.00 piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6530143784
765 gram complete Henbury slice. $1500.00 piece

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6530161797
Another stunning Brahin slice that should be called Imilac.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6530146332
Large piece of Kunashak, historic Russian fall.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6530136185
Metallic piece of Huckitta Pallasite.

This sale ends TONIGHT, a rarity for me since I prefer them
to end on weeknights.
These are all top quality pieces, from my private collection.

Enjoy and go wild, this kind of sale doesn't happen often.
Sign up for paypal buyer credit if you cant pay now, just like a
credit
card, less interest.

Mike Farmer