[meteorite-list] meteorite givaway to a school or scientific orginization

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 13:24:58 2005

To all the nay sayers who say I do the meteorite givaways to heighten up
my ego,are dead wrong.I do it because I like to give back to those who
cannot afford to collect like I do and go to tucson like I can.That is the
only reason I do it.And also,because I want to.I now have 4 specimens I
would like to donate to a school or scientific orginization.They are HAH
172 GRAM 13.9 FRAGMENT,NWA 869 62 GRAM HALFSTONE,SAU 180 5.08 GRAM
FRAGMENT, and finally A MICRO OF DAG 400 LUNAR.2 of the specimens have
cards.Please email me off list to see where I can send these.

                                          steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com