[meteorite-list] DaG 400 for $500/gr. .... where?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 16:57:05 2005

On Sun, 8 May 2005 22:34:07 +0200 (CEST), M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it>
wrote:

>no sorry, prices on ebay go in total ruin...and its
>real

With any item that has no "real" cash value, I believe that the best way to determine the value is
to collect together everyone, everywhere, who would be interested in owning the item and letting
them compete to see who is willing to pay the most. Not everyone in the world who collects
meteorites is on Ebay, but I'd say Ebay has closer to all than any other system. So I'd think the
Ebay prices are just about the MOST accurate ones. And if that isn't the price that you invent and
stick on the piece, well you know what they say-- wish in one hand and **** in the other and see
which fills up faster.