[meteorite-list] Murchison (Ad)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 19:17:24 2005

As you know, I do not post ads often. I feel this is an
excellent price on a choice specimen and even those
not wanting to buy will enjoy the photos.

I have decided to sell my Murchison whole stone. It is
34.2g and fusion crusted over about 70% of the surface
(one side is secondary fusion crust, as per photos).
        It can be seen at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/341282580voeeNc

The price is under $60/g to list members for fast sale = $2,050
        I will pay shipping and insurance worldwide.
        Please contact me off list via email or call 619 286 4837, as
first to contact gets it.
        Thanks, Michael

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen