[meteorite-list] Boring list

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 10 01:11:42 2005

Hi Bob,

I believe the main mass that was found by Robert Wollard originally weighed
34 kilos. His website is: http://www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com/

He has a link to a 7450 gram endcut that was featured in the 2003 "Third
Millenium Calendar". I would think this is the main mass unless it was cut
up.

Cheers,
Frank