[meteorite-list] Is Amgala Official? / New Bulletin

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 10 19:44:16 2005

By the way... the new database will show you all known synonyms for a
name. Look something up, then click on the meteorite in question. You'll
see the whole list. Canyon Diablo has 35 of them, which you can see
directly with this link: http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/metbull.php?code=5257

(None of them is "Meteor Crater"!)

jeff