[meteorite-list] Re: Matteo`s opinion on NWA 2900

From: devon slater <consciencepolice_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 12 14:01:11 2005

Hello Stefan, List and Matteo-
Thank you for sharing your reply to Matteo's obviously incorrect, and
unsolicited assertion about the pairings. He comments on the
classifications of many meteorite pictures linked to the list as
though he is an authority. This should serve as a reminder to all of us
that classifications and pairings are not made solely on visual
evidence.
Matteo, why not just be quiet on these matters instead of trying to run
down a good guy like Stefan, who never even asked for your opinion?
Devon Slater