[meteorite-list] Kansas Legal Debate: Creation, Evolution and Intelligent Design

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 12 19:04:46 2005

On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:54:26 -0700 (PDT), drtanuki <drtanuki_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dear List,
> There is now a debate in the Kansas Courts (USA)
>about what should be taught in schools, Creationism,
>Evolution or Intelligent Design. Intelligent Design
>is a new paradigm that states that there was an
>Intelligence behind the design of the Universe and
>Creation of Life. What are the views of members on
>this List?

Intelligent Design is just creationism in an attempted scientific disguise so that they can get
their foot back in the door of the science classrooms. Don't be fooled by their pretending to be
rational-- I'll be willing to be you that AT LEAST 95% of the "Intelligent Design" proponents
pushing for Intelligent Design to be taught are Young Earth Creationists, who insist on an age for
the Earth and Universe at below 10,000 years and a Noachian Deluge.

In other words, inbred nitwits.

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/barbara_forrest/wedge.html
http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/features/2000/pigliucci1.html
http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/vic_stenger/stealth.pdf