[meteorite-list] Kansas Legal Debate: Creation, Evolution and Intelligent Design

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 12 20:02:17 2005

On Thu, 12 May 2005 16:22:16 -0700 (PDT), drtanuki <drtanuki_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>weaknesses in Darwinian Evolution). Evolution lacks
>total evidence (proof) and explanation in its argument
>and yet is taught as scientific fact. I am looking

Exact methods in the process of evolution are debatable, but the evidence for the fact of evolution
itself is very literally written in stone. To question the fact of the fossil record is no more
reasonable to question the ancient age of meteorites.

Or do you feel that schools need a balance between teaching that meteorites are from space and that
meteorites are made by lightning? Equal time, after all.