Re: [meteorite-list] D’Orbigny TS Follow-up

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 13 10:06:42 2005

Steve Arnold from ARKANSAS, "meteoritebroker", of course...!! :-)
Alex

---I wrote:---
I got mine (indirectly, via another European collector) from David New and
his slidemaker, for much less than $1000, but my source is sold out on this
special one. Whoever may be interested - I would suggest you ask David
directly (mail-address: carbonten_at_isomedia.com) or some of the other
old-time suppliers who use to offer these high quality slides from time to
time, e.g. Al Mitterling, Steve Arnold, Cap?n Blood...
---End of message---