[meteorite-list] pallasite ring

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 13 16:42:46 2005

Hello List,

About two months ago I asked this List were to acquire a pallasite men's
ring.
I received two answers to my question, both pointing to John Biagiotti of
Metamorphosisdesign in Ben Lomond CA ( www.metamorphosisdesign.com ).

I contacted John, and - if you are interested - look what this resulted in!
: http://home.planet.nl/~rlenssen/Pallasitering.jpg .
After the first contact, we desided to go for a custom made ring, containing
a little piece of Esquel from my collection . The ring in the picture is the
result of a modeling clay study, followed by the making of a 1 to 1 scale
wax model, before casting the actual ring. I was involved in the design by
Email containing lots of pictures.

Without this list I would never have found this goldsmith at the (for me)
other side of the globe. Thanks for that.

Best regards,
Rob Lenssen
The Netherlands