AW: [meteorite-list] Re: 13.5 kg lunar

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 14 15:33:28 2005

Bill,

You are the kind of person that belongs to the new blogger site. You
contribute nothing but hard feelings and grief to the List. Be a man and
apologize to the List for your outrageous behavior or go to the other site
where you will be welcomed with open arms. If you have hard feelings about
me, take them off of the List. I would hate to see the List degrade to the
level of the blog site. You are the number one offender as far as I am
concerned. By the way, I have made a fortune on futures helping me to
afford more meteorites so who says pork bellies are a bad thing?

Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock