[meteorite-list] 72 givaways

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 15 22:45:07 2005

SSTTEEVEY Stormbringer,
Does this mean the posting frequency will drop off, and the self
congratulating will stop? You already posted once today congratulating yourself. Most
people are generous to be generous, not to be praised. I have heard of many
significant acts of generosity from and about many list members, and not ONCE did
anyone write the list looking for praise, except you. I am sure that many
list members are sincerely thrilled that you took the time to count the 72 acts
of random kindness and extreme generosity for us. Unfortunately for all the
list members, it also meant 72 giveaways x roughly 6 or more posts from you for
each giveaway over the last year (that's not counting list responses to your
goofy giveaways ("C'MON PEOPLE, THESE ARE FREE!!!")). Here's hoping your
posting frequency drops to about one a year, if that much.

Terry
StarMeteorites