[meteorite-list] Re: 13.5 kg lunar

From: Jeff Pringle <jpringle_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 16 11:50:01 2005

Doug escribe:
...how nice that this finder seems to be happy to share the
meteorite with scientists!

Dude, it seems to me the finder does not give a rat's anorthite for the science of meteoritics, or sharing for that matter, if all they could kick down for a type specimen is 20 of their 13,500 grams.
I hope it's a typo, or not the full story, 'cause a better example of stingy you'd be hard pressed to find!

Jeff

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. Therefore, if this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author.