[meteorite-list] Portales Valley Classification Info

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 16 22:29:03 2005

Hello Robert and all,

I've always considered PV a round peg in a square hole. I mean that even a quick glance at PV is enough to know it doesn't make sense to lump it in with the run-of-the-mill ordinary chondrite. So this change in heart by the classification gods is really good news.

Looking forward to knowing more....

Martin