[meteorite-list] PV way out of hand!

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 17 17:31:49 2005

Come on Tom,

You should know by now that this is also the Whinerlist. Anything and
everything you write is subject to ridicule. And there is certainly a great
chance of offending atleast one list member regardless of what you write.
It seems like majority of the posts here on the list are entirely critique
oriented.
So, don't act like you're surprised that somebody is laying into you. Its
the nature of the list. Keep that in mind next time you write your next
post, regardless of what the subject and content may be.

BE