[meteorite-list] COOL MESOSIDERITE PHOTO

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 17 20:50:22 2005

I should be shutting down as I am going away in a few
weeks but I cant seem to help myself when getting
offered more meteorites.
This is a cute photo. A circular metal spot in the
mesosiderite that is currently floating around morocco
right now. Thought some people might like the photo as
I thought it was cute. The first photo is taken
without a flash and the second with flash:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/ebay/mesround1.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/ebay/mesround2.jpg
Meteorite is very hard to cut as it has so much metal.
I will have some of this mesosiderite in my sale that
I will be posting tomorrow morning (And you can bet it
will be priced a lot less than the $25 to $50 that
other dealers are offering it for)
Cheers
DEAN