[meteorite-list] COOL MESOSIDERITE PHOTO

From: Mark Bostick <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 18 00:37:36 2005

Hello Dean, John and list,

Dean posted photos of his new Meso.

http://www.meteoriteshop.com/ebay/mesround1.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/ebay/mesround2.jpg

John noted, "Reminds me of Morristown."

Good eye John, it looks just like the Morristown in my collection. Shown in
an old photo on the following webpage.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colmorristown.html

Large metal inclusions with scattered silicates within. Very nice Dean.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com
Wichita,Kansas.where meteorites are only 2000 years old.