[meteorite-list] Super steals on ebay tonight!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 18 22:09:06 2005

I just got home from a very long day and I see that my meteorites are going
for extremely low prices!
Are you kidding me?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6531122819
A museum quality large Juancheng for only $1.90 gram? Yet people are buying
NWA unclassed for more than that? Seriously people, these are MUSEUM type
pieces from my private collection, not garage sale crap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6531120749
Bilanga, superb stone, bought right in the strewnfield with Bob Haag, less
than many ordinary chondrites sale for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6530937176
A complete large Monze fall from Zambia, less than $2.00 gram........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6531038878
And a MUSEUM piece (from TCU) of metallic Glorieta Mountain pallasite for
barely $2.00 gram? I get that out of gibeon sometimes.

This is a great oppurtunity for some people to get some absolute steals
tonight!

Mike Farmer