[meteorite-list] Spring Cleaning Sale Continues...

From: Martin H. <planetwhy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 19 13:24:15 2005

Hello All,

I have updated my list of meteorites for sale and
should have something for every collector.

Many specimens are witnessed falls, and to add some
excitment, everyone who purchase something from this
list will automatically entered into a drawing for a
cast of the famous Venus Stone in the Robert Haag
collection - a $100 value!

I have a busy afternoon of mountain running and just
generally enjoying the great outdoors so please be
patient while waiting for me to reply.

Here is the link to the sale:

http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/spring_cleaning_05.html

Cheers,