[meteorite-list] AD - A FEW DANDYS

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 20 19:35:38 2005

Hi Rob,

I don't mean to sound like I'm picking on you or your nice ungrouped
primitive achondrite, but I don't see NWA 2653 listed in the new MetBull
Preview. In keeping with the conventions which Jeff has taught us just
recently, perhaps your stone would be better listed as "provisional" or
something similar, rather than using the term "official classification".
It is not official until it's published in the Bulletin. Just my thoughts.

David