[meteorite-list] Re: Franconia Iron Impact Crater Pic's

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 21 11:09:45 2005

Hi Larry, Bill and list, I have a 12.5 g slice with a Franconia iron on the
side. It is about a 1/4 in. long. Hey, if there is anyone interested in
buying it, maybe I will have another "hupe sale", let me know.
   Here are some pics, I have not did any sanding on the slice yet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN1263.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN1264.jpg

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><