[meteorite-list] OT: Asteroidal and Lunar Materials

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 22 11:27:13 2005

I absolutely love it!!"Save Our Astroids"
Talk about a "steel trap mind". Whoops that might no longer be a positive
compliment!!
Another wonderful weave with reality based imagination! Thanks Sterling. I
may not have the math background but I sure am able to follow your
engineered imaginative joutney into the future. Jerry