[meteorite-list] (AD) Final add on's to meteorite sale

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 24 09:58:23 2005

Geeze Ssteve,
What ever happened to listing ads a couple of times a week instead of
every day and then numerous times on some days?
Don't we have a separate email list site for all the for sale stuff that
90 percent of the list gets sick of?
If not, please try to find it.
Your repeated adds are like a dirty old sock to me. Seriously.
Df delete