[meteorite-list] Hupe sale!!!

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 24 15:53:09 2005

Hey list, Greg and Adam have had online sales, where you can bid by email,
very convenient for the ebay haters. I did a sale like it and I think I
called it a "Hupe like sale" because I could not think of a better name or
description. This time, being a two finger typer saved my self a few key
strokes and just called it a "Hupe sale" also in the back of my mind, I knew
I might have to safe those keystrokes for the delete key! : )
  I never thought about it, but "Hupe sale" might make one think that the
Hupes are involved in one of these sales. They are not involved in anyway
and I apologize to them both for using their names in my sales. : )
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><