[meteorite-list] AD -New CK4 Auctions Ending Today with Others

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 25 14:29:55 2005

Dear list members,

In just a few hours, our new CK4 auctions will be ending on eBay. In
addition, I have about 100 auctions, many currently at just 99 cents. There
are several rare achondrites included, along with very inexpensive
unclassified meteorites, all under my eBay seller name, naturesvault.

Here are just a few links to some great deals:

NWA 967 L4 Complete Slice 6.9 grams (last of 3 beautiful slices)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533791794&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 1647 Shocked Eucrite 1.3 grams (gorgeous material, not much left)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533795149&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

New - NWA 2394 Shock Melt Breccia 5.2 grams (Last Piece)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533800356&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

New - NWA 2709 Very Peculiar L4 6 grams (One of two pieces left)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533803707&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

New - NWA 3143 Diogenite 1.148 grams (currently at just about $1.00 per
gram!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533806474&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Brand New - NWA 2708 Rare CK4 Slice 28.1 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533811212&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Brand New - NWA 2708 Rare CK4 Slice 17.9 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533811663&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Brand New - NWA 2708 Rare CK4 Slice 10 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533811963&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Brand New - NWA 2708 Rare CK4 Slice 9.4 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533812303&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thank you for bidding, and if you are not, enjoy the pictures of some
excellent material.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection