[meteorite-list] Now, Mr.Steve - This is my offer

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 25 15:28:26 2005

Steve, First on the agenda is to be sincere in wishing you a great time in
Mexico! We all deserve a vacation once in a while. And now a few comments on
Mexico which seems to be in the crosshairs too...

Try a fishing boat off Cancun for a nicely prepared Huachinango, or
snorkling on Isla Mujeres where the reefs are a dip from the beach unlike the
Congo...with $5 flippers and $5 mask from the local Chedraui (if you find ones that
fit)...which beats the hell out of Maui!!! If you have any giveaways, ask
for the local office of the DIF, and one thing can bet - you, they will
graciously accomodate without a riff, for everything they get.

If you waste time posting anew (we could use a vacation, too), you could
have been in a tropical caf? -instead of receiving a list Boo!- dancing away,
in your funky shorts and flip flop - but no shoe. No more snide comments
you'll face down here, except a discrete se?orita's glancing approval you'll
fear. And later at night, a quiet rummage along the playas, in warmly chilling
breezes, chasing the silvery moonlit umbrage provided by a loved one teases.
Basking in the sublime vapors from the tepid sea, and tipping your hat
instead to the ever indulging squawking tropical birds born free...only a bit of
advice, don't look up:), and steer clear of all the street venders most dear,
unless you like mice for your supper, or taquitos de Moctezuma's...

The water's fine, Sunset're spectacularly divine, but wherever you're
flying, our cuisine is one of the world's original for which is worth dying. We
boast having given the French their green beans, and Mediterranean's and Dutch
their bell peppers, the Swiss their chocolate, (the peruvians gave the Irish
and Germans their potatoes) the Indians and Asians their chili, the British
their corn syrup ??? (and corn), the Italians their tomatoes - and the world
it's favorite flavor - vainilla.

Hope you can explore outside of Ruth Chris's Steakhouse, which not only has
invaded Chicago but pervaded Cancun, too. Even the inexplicably soon to be
world's most popular beer is is bottled here at its source - Corona Extra; and
the Avocado fruit cherished in the world of salad lovers (not to mention
what a salad would be without the multicolored peppers, and tomatos, of
course!!)

Of course it isn't free, but then nearly everything nowadays has some
strings attached for your currency, always appreciated for the economy! Enjoy! At
least you get a reasonable value for your dollars here! Spend high and
spend often!! Come and get it!!

This AD promoted by the Unofficial Mexican Department of Tourism,
UNLIMITED!!!
Saludos desde Mexico !!!