[meteorite-list] Space Probe Models? Nah, Planet Models!!

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 25 22:42:33 2005

Hi, Dave, List,

    Once you have a fleet of spacecraft operational, you'll need planets
to visit, of course.

    Here is a website that has printable models of PLANETS you can make:

<http://planetscapes.com/maps/ico.html>

    It's part of the great "Views of the Solar System" website:
<http://www.solarviews.com/eng/homepage.htm>

    They're icosahedrens that you print on your color printer on photo
grade paper, cut, fold, and glue to make a 20-sided spherical model of:
The Sun
Mercury
Venus
Earth