[meteorite-list] No More Anti-Steve Posting Please

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 26 21:42:58 2005

Hello list,

Could we do with a little less anti-Steve posting, PLEASE?

To those doing the posting, I think all of us know how you feel about this
subject. Ask yourself, what effect am I having on Steve? If you think the
answer is none, then why would you continue to bombard the list with updates
of Steve's at times unusual postings? Of the 850 list members...most of us
understand where you stand.

And to be honest, Steve's e-mails are meteorite related. E-mails about
Steve's e-mail are questionable.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com