[meteorite-list] THANKS SO MUCH

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 11:36:27 2005

HI BIG SSTTEEVVEEYYY AKA RICHARD (DICK) ARNOLD:

And greetings list. NAYSAYER # 1 here. A couple of key points for the
handful of "live and let live" Stormbringer supporters before I pick apart NITWIT
BOY . STTEEVVEEYY the DIMWIT continues to terrorize this list (I agree with
Martin,Marcin, and many, many others), and not surprisingly, we have a handful
of people that support him and his spamming activities, his less than honest
representations of meteorites sales, his posting of inane details of his hideous
life, and his unresearched DOPEY questions. Yet, the deterioration of the
list that they whine about is not brought on by people like me and MANY others
that don't like SSTTEEVVEY. It is brought to the list by the KING OF DENIAL,
SSTTEEVVEY DDIICKEY AARRNNOLD. Remember, if the LIST CLOWN does not post,
neither do I and many others. And, if he has the right to spam the list, post
details about his ridiculous life, continually ask stupid questions, practice
misrepresentative selling (do recall that Dopey is one of 2 or 3 people to ever
get booted from the IMCA...ya think there might be something to it???), THEN I
(and others) HAVE THE RIGHT AS LIST MEMBERS TO TRY AND STOP THE DEGRADATION
OF THE LIST BY CALLING SSTTEVEEY WHAT HE REALLY IS, AND THAT IS A "LIST
CANCER". And, if the SSTEEVEEY supporters (all 4 of them) don't like it, try
writing SSTTEEVVEY and telling him to stop posting all his crap. Then it will get
very quiet. If he doesn't stop, and you still don't like it, TOO BAD. You and
SSTTEEVY go start your own list. Until then, I will post whenever I like.
And PS, if people don't think this has anything to do with meteorites, think
again. This is the one meteorite forum in the world that aggregates the
greatest minds in many scientific disciplines, and I and many others are here for the
amazing information. AND THEN WE HAVE BIG SSTTEEVVEEY. Believe me, I would
like to stop posting, because that would mean SSTTEEVVEEYY ARNOLD stopped his
nonsense. EVERY TIME I POST about this goof, I get between 20 and 75 SEPARATE
individual messages thanking me for at least TRYING to stop him.

A FEW COMMENTS ON SSTTEEVVEEY'S LATEST MORON MAIL:

Hi and good morning to the list.I just want to thank the people who
continue to support me (ALL 4 OF THEM), despite all the NAYSAYERS (THE REST
OF THE LIST!) out there who continue to harass (WHO"S HARASSING WHO??? YOU
HARASS SEVERAL HUNDRED PEOPLE A DAY WITH YOUR POSTS) me for no reason (NO
REASON???ARE YOU SERIOUS??? YOU ARE IN DENIAL!! DO YOU THINK THAT ALL THE PEOPLE
THAT COMPLAIN SO STRONGLY ABOUT YOU ARE DOING IT FOR KICKS? YOU ARE RUINING THE
LIST AND PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM RUINING THE LIST,,GET IT?????)
except to BITCH about nothing (HERE WE GO AGAIN. LISTEN UP DENIAL BOY, PEOPLE
LOVE METEORITES, BUT NOT YOU AND YOUR INANE POSTS.) If I post something about
any of my adds (SPELL CHECK MUST BE BROKEN AGAIN), 20 more will come and
harass me (GEE SSTTEEVVEY, DO YOU THINK THEY THEY HAVE UNFAIRLY TARGETED A GOOD
AND UPSTANDING LIST MEMBER?? OR DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF YOUR CRAP???
BELIEVE ME, IT IS THE LATTER) .Thinking that they are "HURTING" me.But you are
not! (YOU ARE RIGHT, IT IS TOUGH TO CONVINCE SOMEONE LIKE YOU (NO BRAIN)
THROUGH TRADITIONAL MEANS THAT THEY ARE RUINING A FINE METEORITE LIST) You are only
hurting yourselves making you all look like ASS'S (SORRY BIGGY STTEEVEEY,
YOU'VE CORNERED THE "LOOKING LIKE AN ASS" MARKET, BIG BOY. NO ONE LOOKS LIKE A
BIGGER ASS THAN YOU. CHECK OUT YOUR WEB HOME PAGE PICTURE FOR INSTANT
CLARIFICATION SOMETIME). And to put it in perspective,like mike blood (NAMEDROPPING
AGAIN FOR EFFECT) said, YOU HAVE A DELETE KEY (WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO???).I have
blocked some 20 emails from people who have harassed me for no reason (THERE"S
THAT NO REASON PART AGAIN! YOU MUST HAVE THE BRAIN OF A LADYBUG. HOW CAN
YOU WRITE THAT AND MEAN IT? I WILL TELL YOU WHY... YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE
LIST OR THE PEOPLE ON IT, OR YOU WOULD HAVE CHANGED)..And like mark said,
everything else has been meteorite related (THAT"S A LOAD OF CRAP. READ YOUR NEXT
SENTENCE DOPEY!). Tonight I am taking out my lovely wife to
dinner, it is her birthday to day.So after a 9 hour day,I am going to
enjoy a 3 day weekend and enjoy myself.1 week till mazatlan,mexico. (IS THIS
LIST RELATED? NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THE DETAILS OF YOUR RIDICULOUS LIFE.
WRITE DIRECTLY TO THE 4 PEOPLE WHO CARE OFF LIST, AND SPARE THE LIST!!!) Again
thanks to all (4 PEOPLE) who support me.

Terry
StarMeteorites