[meteorite-list] WARNING !! PAYPAL USERS.

From: Charles Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 20:58:22 2005

Yes, it sucks, but you did it to yourself. Ebay and Paypal NEVER solicit
email to you with a hotlink back to any site that they manage. PERIOD. The
"I didn't know the gun was loaded" excuse does not work online. There are
very few people who would ever have answered that email.

This rule applies to ALL legitimate financial institutions in the US. That
includes credit card companies, banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders...
Any company that holds your money or other funds in escrow with an account
number.

You should submit the mail header of any financial company that appears to
violate this rule to the Department of Commerce. Never copy yourself and the
sender in this email, because then they at least get a legitimate email
address back, which will certainly breed more attacks.

CharlyV