[meteorite-list] Chicago Steve Arnold is my HERO

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 28 17:30:15 2005

I'm with John B. on this one. His advice can't be that hard cause even I do
it!
John, how's things. I still have my first chondrite[H4], Gold Basin with
fond memories of your generosity and "share the wealth" enthusiasm. I was
sorry to hear about your misadventures in Ohman. I'm sure you'd have
preferred to be somewhere[anywhere] else.
Jerry Flaherty