[meteorite-list] DIFFERENT SOURCE SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 29 14:29:12 2005

Slight delay in my leaving so another sale put
together today. This sale is unusual. Except for the
four non meteorite items listed everything is new
material that I got friday.
About two months ago somebody in morocco sends me an
email saying that they have meteorites for sale. I
have no idea who this is and am well aware of the many
scams going on in morocco so I just say that "I will
pay this much and send them if you want" figureing
that I would never hear from them again. However,
friday, a box of rocks shows up in my mailbox. I am
no idea who I actually bought these things from but
they camne from morocco and I have a bank account in
morocco to wire money to next week. Wish more
moroccans would do this to me.
I have not cut any of the meteorites in the box and
have no idea what the insides look like. Not a single
rock is something from a strewnfield that I recogonize
as paired with other things that I have seen. But
these are new and from a different source than I
normally get my meteorites from. The first 5 show very
little signs of magnetism (But is not completely non
magnetic and you will find them slightly magnetic so
they are not shergotites).
Sale page here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/r1sale204-258.html
20% off anything of interest.
Please paypal me today if at all possible as I have to
get these out monday morning or you will be two weeks
before I mail them.
Sincerely
DEAN